True Steel employs and enforces a comprehensive company safety program to ensure the well being of all persons present on an active job site. When you partner with True Steel you can be reassured that your project will be completed in a safe manner resulting in a functional facility that meets your expectations.
- A stop work culture is practiced to ensure the continued safety of all personnel.
- Preparatory safety meetings available and conducted to ensure company and owner expectations are in unison.
- Activty Hazards Analysis is conducted to assess activities being performed, to identify work sequences, to discuss site conditions, equipment & material.
- Control measures are implemented to eliminate or reduce hazards to an acceptable level of risk.
- Our operations include the use of a company safety program which outlines general safety techniques.
- We are certified in the areas of forklift operations, aerial lift operations, fall protection and safety procedures, and are MSHA & OSHA compliant.
- We strictly enforce a drug free workplace and implement post offer, post accident, random and reasonable suspicion drug testing of employees.
- Browz & ISN Certified Safety Compliant