TMS 9000-2 Crane
Max Capacity: 115 US Ton
Main Boom Length: 169 ft
Max Tip Height: 263 ft
• 115 USt capacity
• 36ft – 169ft six-section MEGAFORM boom
• 34.5ft – 57.6ft bi-fold swingaway extension options and 26ft insert
• 48,500lb counterweight with hydraulic removal system
• Cummins ISX 12 turbo-charged diesel 6 cylinder engine
• 65mph maximum speed
• 46’10” in length on 4 axles
The suspension system consists of a walking beam with air bags and shock absorbers in the front and rear. The outrigger system has four hydraulic telescoping, two-stage double box beam outriggers and integral holding valves. The outrigger controls are located in the cab and on either side of the crane. Crane level indicators and auto leveling are a feature of this system.
• A reliable suspension system
• Faster & smoother road travel
• Reduced driver fatigue, lower maintenance and increased vehicle reliability
• Weight saving with lighter chassis
• Improved tire life and braking
• Greater stability due to better vertical and roll stiffness
The Crane Control System (CCS)offers an interface with two full graphic displays mounted vertically for easier viewing, navigation and data input. The system allows the electronic controllers to be reprogrammed by the operator for specific speed and reaction.
Rent this equipment
Certified operator available
Fill out the form below to start the process. True Steel personnel will be in touch shortly to finalize the details.