TMS 700B Crane
Max Capacity: 50 US Ton
Main Boom Length: 110 ft
Max Tip Height: 173 ft
• 50 USt capacity
• 35ft – 110ft four-section full power MEGAFORM boom
• 32ft – 44ft telescoping swingaway extension
• Lattic insert extension for 237ft maximum tip height
• 2 sections at 3900lbs with hydraulic removal system
• Cummins 6CTA 8.3L turbo-charged diesel 6 cylinder engine
• 50mph maximum speed • 43’61/2″ in length on 4 axles
The suspension system consists of a spring mounted tandem and a solid mount tandem with equalizing beam with solid steel saddles. The outrigger system is hydraulic telescoping, single stage, double box beam with inverted jacks and integral holding valves. It is a 3 position system with 0%, 50% and 100% fully extended. The outrigger controls and crane level indicator are located in the cab.
• 118′ maximum tip height
• Double acting hydraulic boom cylinder
• Standard load moment and anti-two block system with audio-visual warning and control lever lock-out. Provides display of boom length, boom angle, radius, tip height, relative load moment, maximum permissible load, load indication, and warning of impending two-block condition
Ball bearing swing circle with 360 degree continuous rotation. Planetary glide swing with foot applied multi-disc wet brake. Spring applied, hydraulically released parking brake, plunger type, mechanical house lock operated from the cab.
Box section frame fabricated from high strength, low alloy steel. Integral outrigger housings and front/rear towing and tie down lugs.