Max Capacity: 50 US Ton
Main Boom Length: 110 ft
Max Tip Height: 173 ft
• 50 USt capacity
• 102ft four-section full power boom
• 135ft maximum tip height at main boom
• 179ft maximum tip height at main boom with extension
• Two piece, 3k lbs each hydraulically removable counterweighth
• Speedy reeve boom tip and sheave blocks for greater efficiency
• Easy glide boom wear pads for smoother crane operation
• Pressure compensated, load sensing hydraulic system
The NBT50 is equipped with left, right, ground level and cab outrigger controls. This system allows quick and easy crane setup and includes a new outrigger beam positioning sensing system that aids the operator in selecting the right load chart based on the crane’s outrigger footprint. The front outrigger box has an X-shaped footprint that eliminates the need for a single front outrigger.
The series NBT50 operators cab includes all steel construction with acoustical lining and tinted glass, air conditioning, deluxe seat with arm rest mounted single axis electric controllers, windshield and sliding skylight with electric wipers, diesel heater with defroster, circulating fan, fire extinguisher, and dual cab mounted work lights.
LMI system features a 7 inch graphical, color display. Real time crane information is displayed with numerous operator features such as soft metric load chart conversion, hydraulic filter change reminders and an electronic hour meter. LMI system also displays key truck diagnostics such as fuel level, coolant temperature and DPF status. The display console allows each crane control function to be set independently to reduce speed 100%, 75%, 50% and 30%. Dual axis controls are optional for superior operator control, along with standard air conditioning, a diesel heater and ergonomic seats.