Max Capacity: 550 US Ton
Main Boom Length: 197 ft
Max Tip Height: 443 ft
• 550 USt capacity
• 53ft – 197ft five-section full power boom
• 82ft – 259ft lattice luffing jib
• 120 Ton counterweight with hydraulic installation/removal
• Cummins QSX15, 6-cylinder, turbo charged diesel
• Allison automatic 4800 SP-R transmission
• MEGATRAK independent hydro-pneumatic suspension
• Maximum speed of 53mph
• 64’5″ in length with 7 axles
The MEGATRAK suspension system is the best off road driveline available on the market today. The systems versatility and performance allows the GMK5165 to operate as a true all terrain crane. The MEGATRAK independent suspension and all wheel steering system allows wheels to remain on the ground at all times so stresses and weight are not continually transferred between axles.
• A reliable suspension system
• Excellent job site maneuverability with all wheel steering
• Commonality among almost all models
• A driveline that remains aligned at all times
• A steering linkage system that is protected against damage
• Constant tire contact for equal tire wear
• Reduced maintenance
Monitoring the lifting condition of the crane at all times EKS works together with, but independently of the ECOS as a complete command and control system or separately as a load moment indicator.
The Electronic Crane Operating System enables control of the entire crane’s principle operations. Simple programming eases lift planning and a supply of essential information allows full concentration on the lift itself.