• 350 USt capacity
• 54.5 Ton counterweight with hydraulic installation/removal
• 51ft – 263ft seven-section full power MEGAFORM boom
• 39ft – 69ft hydraulic offset bi-fold swingaway
• 26ft intermediate lattice inserts
• 282HP Mercedes OM936LA 6-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine
• Allison automatic 4500 SP transmission
• MEGATRAK independent hydro-pneumatic suspension
• 61’0″ overall length with 6 axle chassis
The MEGATRAK suspension system is the best off road driveline available on the market today. The systems versatility and performance allows the GMK5165 to operate as a true all terrain crane. The MEGATRAK independent suspension and all wheel steering system allows wheels to remain on the ground at all times so stresses and weight are not continually transferred between axles.
• A reliable suspension system
• Excellent job site maneuverability with all wheel steering
• Commonality among almost all models
• A driveline that remains aligned at all times
• A steering linkage system that is protected against damage
• Constant tire contact for equal tire wear
• Reduced maintenance
Monitoring the lifting condition of the crane at all times EKS works together with, but independently of the ECOS as a complete command and control system or separately as a load moment indicator.
The Electronic Crane Operating System enables control of the entire crane’s principle operations. Simple programming eases lift planning and a supply of essential information allows full concentration on the lift itself.