Max Capacity: 175 US Ton
Main Boom Length: 197 ft
Max Tip Height: 318 ft
• 175 USt capacity
• 42ft – 197ft six-section TWIN-LOCK boom. Max tip height 207ft
• 36ft bi-fold swingaway
• 26ft boom and 26ft jib extensions for a maximum total length of 111ft
• 44.5 Ton counterweight with hydraulic removal system
• MEGATRAK independent hydro-pneumatic suspension
• Mercedes OM471LA turbo-charged diesel 6 cylinder engine
• Mercedes G280 with VIAB transmission.
The MEGATRAK suspension system is the best off road driveline available on the market today. The systems versatility and performance allows the GMK5165 to operate as a true all terrain crane. The MEGATRAK independent suspension and all wheel steering system allows wheels to remain on the ground at all times so stresses and weight are not continually transferred between axles.
• A reliable suspension system
• Excellent job site maneuverability with all wheel steering
• Commonality among almost all models
• A driveline that remains aligned at all times
• A steering linkage system that is protected against damage
• Constant tire contact for equal tire wear
• Reduced maintenance
Full electronic control of all crane movements using electrical control levers with automatic reset to zero. Integrated with the RCL and engine management system by CAN-BUS. Crane Control System (CCS) with system and graphic display.