Max Capacity: 135 US Ton
Main Boom Length: 167 ft
Max Tip Height: 236 ft
• 135 USt capacity
• 42ft – 167ft five-section full power MEGAFORM boom
• 36ft – 59ft bi-fold lattice swingaway, hydraulic luffing or manual offset
• 12ft three sheave heavy duty jib, hydraulic luffing integrated in swingaway
• 510HP Mercedes OM 502 LA 8-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine Daimler Chrysler, 16 speed G240-16 transmission
• MEGATRAK independent hydro-pneumatic suspension
• 49’2 in length on 5 axles
• 88,400lbs counterweight with hydraulic installation/removal system
The MEGATRAK suspension system is the best off road driveline available on the market today. The systems versatility and performance allows the GMK5165 to operate as a true all terrain crane. The MEGATRAK independent suspension and all wheel steering system allows wheels to remain on the ground at all times so stresses and weight are not continually transferred between axles.
• A reliable suspension system
• Excellent job site maneuverability with all wheel steering
• Commonality among almost all models
• A driveline that remains aligned at all times
• A steering linkage system that is protected against damage
• Constant tire contact for equal tire wear
• Reduced maintenance
Monitoring the lifting condition of the crane at all times EKS works together with, but independently of the ECOS as a complete command and control system or separately as a load moment indicator.
The Electronic Crane Operating System enables control of the entire crane’s principle operations. Simple programming eases lift planning and a supply of essential information allows full concentration on the lift itself.